Law Boy

If you like my posts please leave a comment or follow me.


Thank You



Friday, May 28, 2010

Fourth Amendment

The fourth amendment is “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.” This is often referred to as unreasonable searches and seizures. Basically the government can’t break in your house searching for something. I do not think this very important because if police want to go in your house they can easily get a warrant, but it’s defiantly not bad.
Lawboy-

1 comment:

  1. Hello Law Boy,
    I know your blog from Blog Catalog.
    Please visit : multibrand.blogspot.com
    and follow on Google Friend Connect.
    I'll follow back, thanks

    ReplyDelete