Law Boy

If you like my posts please leave a comment or follow me.


Thank You



Sunday, August 1, 2010

If Arizona Is Right, I Would Rather Be Wrong

Arizona’s immigration law is most definitely wrong. How do I know? Because, Arizona was the only state that opposed the Martin Luther King Day holiday. That sure gives me no confidence in their legislature. Besides, I love the Martin Luther King Day holiday because my birthday is usually the same day as it. Also, my grandparents went to Sedona, Arizona and got a T-shirt for my sister but not me; just another reason not to like the big AZ. Finally, I use to love fire fighting trucks and once I saw an airport fire truck at an Arizona airport, but I couldn’t go outside to see it up close, because it was too hot!
Lawboy-

No comments:

Post a Comment