Law Boy

If you like my posts please leave a comment or follow me.


Thank You



Friday, August 13, 2010

Jury duty

I don’t know if I really could say that I think jury duty is a good or bad idea because you go all the way out there to the court house and then some of the people never even get picked. This could be because they are related to the defendant or plaintiff, have a bias one-way or another, or just maybe are too opinionated on some topic. For example, teachers probably don’t get picked much because they believe that you shouldn’t get away with anything, not even for chewing gum or teasing someone. So, teachers probably wouldn’t give someone the benefit of the doubt in a shooting case. For sure when I grow up and am an attorney I wouldn’t picked one to judge my clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment