Law Boy

If you like my posts please leave a comment or follow me.


Thank You



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Credit Card Problem

Credit cards are a big issue for Kids as well as adults I believe that kids should not have credit cards. All of my friends that have credit cards always go over there limit. For example say your parents say you can spend $50 a month and you spend $80 these are not that big of numbers so it might not make much difference but if they spent $800 the family might not have money to pay for groceries. Most people spend cash differently than they spend monopoly money, the trouble is lots of people think of credit cards more like monopoly money. I believe there is no problem giving kids debit cards because it is much more like cash because there is a limit, and when they get credit cards they are more likely to think of them like debit cards rather than monopoly money. Although now we have Electronic Banking Monopoly were you use credit cards.
Lawboy-

1 comment:

  1. I go with debit card for kids.It is very difficult to stop the temptations aroused by credit card's purchasing power, even for adults!
    One day you will be lawyer!
    good going

    ReplyDelete