Law Boy

If you like my posts please leave a comment or follow me.


Thank You



Saturday, July 17, 2010

Should there be limits on legal transactions, fines, penalties?

I think there should be limits, but it is okay to have ranges. For example, if the average person gets a car ticket, let’s say its $50. A person’s record should be a consideration. Also, the ability to pay (or not pay) should be a consideration because if it was to low the person might not take it seriously and if it’s too high they might not be able to afford it. If Bill Gates gets a car ticket you can’t charge him one-thousand dollars, but you could charge him $75. I admit this is a slippery slope, because I don’t think you should be punished for being successful, but I you could pay slightly more.
Lawboy-

No comments:

Post a Comment