Law Boy

If you like my posts please leave a comment or follow me.


Thank You



Monday, October 11, 2010

California Pizza

I was staying over at my grandma’s house, and we wanted to go out for dinner. I had just heard about this great deal on pizza at Pizza Hut: a big Italian pizza as big as two small pizzas for $12.99. My cousin knew the way to Pizza Hut, but apparently he misheard me and led us to Round Table. Round Table is a fine pizza place, but it wasn’t having a great deal. We decided that we would order pizza from the Round Table. Our planned great deal on pizza turned out to be regular pizza price. In most places we would not have just given up and ordered at a non-preferred place, but with San Francisco hard parking, tough neighborhoods, and difficult traffic conditions, we considered ourselves lucky to have found a pizza place and just bought the pizza as regular price.

Lawboy-

No comments:

Post a Comment