Law Boy

If you like my posts please leave a comment or follow me.


Thank You



Saturday, October 9, 2010

Crabs Don’t do Valet

The parking in San Francisco California was very different! This is true for visitors. I am sure residents have difficulty with parking too. Everywhere you go, you have to pay for parking. I think my family spent about $150 on airport, hotel, and lot parking in less than a week; and that is with parking no tickets. When you go to San Francisco attractions, it’s either parking meters or lot parking, and lot parking is very expensive. On one visit to Fisherman’s wharf, a sign said that restaurants validated parking for three hours. What the sign didn’t mention clearly was that crab shacks don’t count as restaurants and they only validate for one hour! This little technicality or mistake added $20 to our Fisherman’s wharf visit. But, we did enjoy our calamari. It was really good!

Lawboy-

No comments:

Post a Comment