Law Boy

If you like my posts please leave a comment or follow me.


Thank You



Sunday, October 10, 2010

Street performers

Street performers are big in San Francisco, California. In tourist areas, there are interesting street performers everywhere. I saw one who was a keyboarder who sounded like he could play at Carnegie Hall and another who was dressed in gold and had gold on his face too, I call him the gold man who could dance like a robot. To be a good street performer, all you have to have is an idea. But, I think that they like and are good at their jobs. However, I doubt they make as much money as working full-time at McDonalds. But if playing the keyboard or dancing like a gold robot is your passion, it is good to be able to do that and pay the rent.

Lawboy-

No comments:

Post a Comment