Law Boy

If you like my posts please leave a comment or follow me.


Thank You



Sunday, October 3, 2010

San Francisco California composting: Where do I put this?


Composting is the recycled use of organic matter such as food waste and low quality paper products. The decomposition of compost is performed by micro-organisms like bacteria, yeasts, and fungi. I noticed that in San Francisco everyone must use composting. I think that it is paid for directly by residents or maybe it is included in their taxes. But if you don’t compost and recycle correctly, you are fined; big time!


Composting is a way to keep San Francisco California cleaner, land-fills less full, and meet the city’s target of 90 percent recycling of all products. This is good thing long-term because it probably attracts more tourists to the city since it’s clean. Yet, I do not think that it is in the citizens’ short-term interest to use composting, but it is defiantly a win-win in the long term.


Lawboy-
P.s.


This is the logo:

No comments:

Post a Comment